Saturday, June 30, 2012

                                               Yes my  goat had babes!!! My baby girl.
                                         p.s if you all have  any names please leave a comment.
                                                    PP.S i am going with a candy them.

                                                Girl
                                           The boy is on the left and the girl is on the right.
                                       there wear only 2 boy and girl. Our first white babes.

5 comments:

  1. they are adorable! i like the name daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sos cute . Buttercream is sorta candy. And Lollipop . For the girl I think I would do Sunshine Because of the hint of gold on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think 1) Skittles and Hershey and 2) baby goats are very cute!
    Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shea can you tell us what you named them? Hugs,Livvy

    ReplyDelete