Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Goats


  • So as you all know my goat kidded, and I asked for help naming them, Thank you all so very much for your help even thought i might not used your name, I have wrought them all down in a book and saved them so when she kids again I will use some of the names. I have been asked to tell you the name of the little goats and there names are, the little boys name is Blizzard and that is because if you go to Dary queen they have the size Blizzard so I decided that that was close enough.  the girls name is Twix even thought she dose not look like a Twix I just thought it was cute for her. so if you have any goat name them for Twixs babes PLESAE leave a comment 

5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking....... this may take a while but i'll leave a comment when i have something :D ooh and i'll ask kailyn she'll prob think of somethin good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll tell you something if i think of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll tell you something if i think of it

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shea !! Those are really cute names. Maybe next time you will end up naming it sonic blast !!! Hugs, Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reese's cup, Butterscotch, kit kat, heath bars, chocolate , and other chocolate candies.
    I know this is late but I thought you still could use them.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete