Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pix

  Claire and Grace had a harp performance on Saturday and it was snowing and Stephen took a few pics of us (LOOK i am only a  LITTLE bit SHORTER then grace!!!!!!)
 In the pix Grace is yelling SHEA GET OFF THE FEANCE ITS GOING TO BRAKE!!!!!
                               Us girls
                                                        I have a snow ball and about to throw it at Stephen but I diced not to because he had the camera 
                               Siblings
                               lol love this pix (my dream is to be as tall as Grace)




9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these, they are beautiful pics! This post have me laughing and thinking about how beautiful you girls are and missing ya'll like crazy :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! You girls are so pretty! I think you'll be tall, Shea. Maybe you'll even pass me cause I'm done growin'!:) I miss you SO MUCH! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so cute :) I heard ya'll are moving into the house near the Damings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys!!!!No we are not who told you that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok never mind Madeline we are:-)

    ReplyDelete